Code of Ethics
T E C Industrial Maintenance & Construction expects all employees and related parties to uphold our core values, Safety, Integrity and Performance, in all that we do. In addition, all employees are expected to follow the Code of Conduct detailed in our employee manual while adhering to our ethical standards. This Code of Ethics summarizes these standards and expected behavior for all T E C Industrial employees and helps to ensure our employees, customers and suppliers understand how we do business and what is expected throughout our everyday behavior.
T E C Industrial will conduct its business ethically, in accordance with all laws and applicable regulations and at all times behave in a professional, client focused manner. Our daily actions should demonstrate our commitment to our belief in these core values with an emphasis on operating with integrity in all aspects of our business.
T E C Industrial also believes in conducting business with emphasis on meeting our key responsibilities of Company, Customers and Communities. We have a responsibility to treat our employees fairly, respectfully, provide the tools and environment to work safely and uphold the positive reputation of the Company. We have a responsibility to deliver high quality services to our Customers and abide by their requirements. We support our responsibility to give back to the communities where we work through our time, talents and financial resources.
In performing our services we require that all employees, suppliers and subcontractors:
- Are aware of and follow all laws and regulations especially those regarding ethical behaviors.
- Avoid involving themselves in activities that are or can create a conflict of interest both internally or with customers and suppliers.
- Avoid and report any activity that might be viewed as bribery, graft or insider trading.
- Treat Company and Customer property and information with care and confidentiality.
- Report their time at work, on PTO or on other paid leave accurately and timely.
- Operate with high personal character and honesty in all of our business dealings.
- Report any illegal activity or action to Company leadership and follow up to ensure the situation is addressed.
- Treat fellow employees, subordinates and management with respect and maintain an environment that rejects harassment, retribution or bigotry of any kind.
Every employee has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance, and report suspected violations of this Code of Ethics. Retaliation against employees who come forward to raise genuine concerns will not be tolerated.
Employees should contact our Corporate Compliance Officer, John Sacht, Ethicshotline@tnelco.com or call the Ethics hotline at 844-642-5911 for concerns or questions.